Achievement of any goal needs a well thought out plan. Similarly, achievement of your financial goals needs a financial plan.
Consider the following questions about your financial future:
- Do you know if your PF would be enough to give you a comfortable retirement?
- Do you know how much you need to invest in order to have a comfortable retirement?
- Do you know how much you need to save up in order to get an MBA education for your 1 year old after 20 years?
- Do you know how much you need to invest today to get your 10 year old daughter married after 15 years?
- Do you know in which investment avenues should you invest your money to achieve these goals?
- Do you know which mutual fund schemes you should invest in, and how much, in order to achieve these goals?
- Do you know if you have enough life insurance cover – something that can take care of your loved ones after you?
- Do you know what kind of life insurance you should buy?
- Do you know how much health insurance do you need?
- Do you know what your net worth is?
- Do you know what your asset allocation is?
A financial plan would help you answer these questions, and more.
What does “My Financial Plan” include?
- A road map for making Investments in order to achieve your goals – with specific and actionable investment advise (including the name of mutual fund scheme, amount to be invested, etc)
- Analysis of your life insurance needs
- Analysis of your health insurance needs
- Retirement planning for you
- Analysis of your asset allocation
- Calculation of your net worth
- Analysis of your cash flows
- Finding out your liquidity profile
- Calculation of your emergency / contingency find requirements
It would also contain concrete suggestions for improving on all these aspects. Please contact AssuredGain at 7200039282 for comprehensive financial planning.