Many MBA graduates are unaware of NCFM and therefore are losing valuable employment opportunity. Many stock-broking firms have made NCFM mandatory for career in stock broking office and same applies for MBA too. Recently few MBA students of a reputed management school in Chennai lost job offer from a reputed stock-broking firm as they did not have NCFM.
MBA graduates need to add NCFM along with their degree to enhance job prospects. They can also take up internship before taking up job to get real-time experience which will help them to survive while they are on job after doing MBA.
NSE’s Certification in Financial Markets is a subsidiary of the largest stock exchange in India. Taking into account the international experience and the needs of the Indian Financial Markets, with a view for protecting the interests of investors in financial markets and more importantly, for minimizing risks of losses arising out of deficient understanding of markets and instruments, National Stock Exchange introduced in 1998 a facility for testing and certification. Today the certifications are not just career opportunities but also a rich source of knowledge and recognition.
AssuredGain offers specialized NCFM training for students in B-school and colleges in Chennai. Placement officers and students can call 0-9962439282 for details on NCFM training.
Salient Features of NCFM Classroom Courses offered for B-school and management students
1. Sessions will be conducted on weekends (sat/sun)
2. Mock test will be conducted at the end to assess student’s performance and special session will be held in weaker area to ensure success in NCFM examination.
3. Model test papers will be supplied to all students taking up the course.
4. Shortcut methods to solve problems will be taught.
5. Additional question papers will be given to all students.
6. Assistance in registration for NCFM exam
7. Placement assistance for students completing NCMP in reputed broking firms.